Thursday 6 March 2014

March 6, 2014 (Cheeky)

After yesterdat today was a long day too. Art class first, which was not as exciting as it used to be. Then ethics, with questions about wheter you would kill 1 people to save 5... Which was just awkward. And in my eyes every answer would have been wrong, cause I have not chosen it yet! Then I had practical research which was boring as hellll!
Then I went to have a drink and waterpipe with Dina. Oh btw she has her drivers license! I am so proud! We did that in Rotterdam, cause it was handier! :D Then I met up with Selim and we had dinner in Vapiano! <3 After very nice Pastas we had these gorgeous beauties! I love the Crama difragola! It's so light and nice and the cheesecake wasn't as good as I thought it would be! We have to go to Cheesecake Factory in the Hague, that place spoiled Cheesecake for me! :P

1 comment:

  1. OH man that looks so good!

    Sometimes I think that if i was to move to Holland (or shoudl I say WHEN, cos I'd really love to do it one day) the main reason would be for the food.

    Second reason would be for you.

    Main reason? Food!

    I'm a bad friend.

    ReplyDelete