Thursday 16 January 2014

January 16, 2014 (Cheeky)

Soooo I studied and at some point I needed to go away outside get fresh air! You can't see it, but the sun looked amazing at the bus stop!  I redid the photo a bit... http://instagram.com/p/jPDn4dmp3G/ <--- Instagram version. So yeah I was waiting for the bus, it came soon after I took the photo! :D I had trouble getting back home, I thought it was smart to take the tram, I wanted to visit the po box too. Tram had issues so it was there a bit later, then there was a car accident so I decided to walk! Missing tram 19 *rolls eyes* and walked when tram 1 got there *curses* but taadaaa! Managed to walk at least 2 km today and got home! Lemme know if you want to see the photo of the car wreck I took! :P

1 comment:

  1. I love that photo, and it's better, I think, than the instagramme one. I should show you the sunset photo I took on my way home. sunsets are pretty.

    ReplyDelete